- 3,410 square feet
- Additional 1,330 square feet of wrap around deck space
- 6 bedrooms
– Two master suites feature vaulted ceilings, skylights, private baths and a king bed with two twin trundles
– Two rooms with a queen bed
– One room with a queen-sized bunk
– One room with two twin bunks
- Sleeper sofa in recreation room
- 4½ bathrooms
- 4 Fireplaces
– 1 interior wood burning
– 1 outdoor wood burning
– 2 interior gas
- Gourmet kitchen w/ Thermador range and refrigerator, microwave and warming drawer
Buffet counter / bar area
Custom dining table
- Custom furniture throughout
- Outdoor BBQ
- Wireless internet
42” flat screen with cable TV and DVD player
Stereo system with iPod/MP3 connectivity and CD player
Short walk to downtown Government Camp with restaurants, bars, shops, Mt. Hood Museum and more.
Glade Trail runs along the front of the cabin – allowing ski and snowboard access directly from Timberline.
The original structure was built in 1965. It was purchased by Twenty Four 7 in 2006 and the company did a complete remodel of the property in 2008 including: architectural design, engineering, custom furniture design/build, interior design, project management and production management. Mule Deer Cabin was completed in partnership with Gomes Construction.